Custom In-Play Notifications/Alerts ABC
Nobody will deny that notifications play a significant role in today’s betting world, especially since there are so many games on in-play. The fact is that the human eye cannot cope with such a huge number of games and stats at the same time, therefore you might end up missing some potential value that is out there. This is the place where BetBallers steps in, we are monitoring all the games on in-play based on the criteria you have set. By providing a dynamic system to create custom notifications, and thanks to these instant in-play alerts you are aware of a greater variety of matches to choose your bet from.
What makes BetBallers’ system more powerful than the other similar notification systems is an opportunity to include not only live stats and odds into the equation, but also likelihood stats, a variety of averages (incl. conceding stats), as well as scoring/conceding minutes stats. Mixing different statistical numbers together increases the probability of getting a notification that will help you place a solid bet. When talking about comparing the functionalities here, we should not fail to mention the game changing backtesting system. This gives the chance to validate your notifications by analysing the last 40,000 finished matches based on your criteria. In a nutshell, the backtesting system provides the ability to simulate the live match scenario retrospectively. It means that you do not have to wait several months to gather enough data, depending on the complexity of the notification, to see whether the notification is profitable or not. The results of your backtest will be returned in mere minutes. In case of unfavourable results, you can adjust the rules and run another test until you find a winning combination. Read more about the backtesting system here.
So, let’s break it down and see what options you have available to build a successful alert.
Type: Likelihood | Likelihood (Home) | Likelihood (Away)
The numbers represent the % of times an event has happened thus far based on the previous results. Read more about Likelihood stats here.
- Min. Number of Previous Matches – The minimum number of previous matches that likelihood stats are based on. By setting the value at 10, matches where one of the teams has less than 10 previous games are excluded from the notification.
- FH Over 0.5 & Over 1.5 – First-half goals
- FT Over 0.5; Over 1.5; Over 2.5; Over 3.5 – Full-time goals
- Both Teams to Score
- Clean Sheets
- Failed to Score
- Winning at Half Time
- Scored in First Half
- Scored in Second Half
- HT Corners Over 1.5;2.5; 3.5; 4.5; 5.5; 6.5; 7.5 – Halt-time corners
- FT Corners Over 5.5; 6.5 ; 7.5; 8.5; 9.5; 10.5; 11.5 – Full-time corners
- Score – One of the options is use it for detecting a match where the current score is 0-0, set it on:
Team: Combined => Equation: Equal to => Value: 0
- Goals (Last 5; Last 10; Last 15; Last 20) – Number of goals scored in the last X minutes respectively
- Score Even – Match’s current score is a draw
- Half-Time Goals – Number of goals at half-time
- 2nd Half goals – Number of goals scored in the 2nd half
- Goals difference – A good option to detect a match where one team is leading by X number of goals
- Total Shots difference
- Dangerous Attacks (Last 10; Last 15; Last 20)
- Total Shots (Last 15; Last 20; Last 25)
- Shots on Target (Last 10; Last 15; Last 20)
- Shots off Target (Last 10; Last 15; Last 20)
- Red Card
- Yellow Card
- Corners (Last 10; Last 15; Last 20)
- Pressure Index (Last 10; Last 15; Last 20) – The total number of dangerous attacks, total shots; corners stats combined.
- Corners + Total Shots – The total number of both stats combined
Type: Odds (Last) | Odds (Kick-off) |Odds (Starting)
- 1st Half Asian Handicap
- Asian Handicap
- 1st Half Goal Line
- Goal Line
- 1st Half Asian Corners
- Asian Corners
Type: Averages & Averages Conceding
Both half-time and full-time stats averages are available. These stats are visible on the Team info tab on each match and team page. Averages stats are based on the last 10 matches.
- HT/FT Goals
- HT/FT Dangerous Attacks
- HT/FT Goals to shots ratio
- HT/FT Avg. Total Shots
- HT/FT Avg. Off-target
- HT/FT Avg. On-target
- HT/FT Avg. Corners
- HT/FT Avg. Yellow Card
- HT/FT Avg. Red Card
Type: Scoring/Conceding Minutes
Particularly useful stats if you are looking for early or late goals. These stats are available on the Team info tab on each match and team page and are based on the last 10 matches.
- Scoring minutes 0-15; 15-30; 30-45; 45-60; 60-75; 75-90
- Conceding minutes 0-15; 15-30; 30-45; 45-60; 60-75; 75-90
- Any – one of the teams
- Combined – In case of the “Stats” type it is a total number of (Home + Away); in case of either the “Average/Average(Conceding) type it is an average number of (Home + Away stats ) / 2
- Team (winning)
- Team (losing)
- Favourite (KO) – A team with lower kick-off 1×2 odds
- Favourite losing (KO) – A team with lower kick-off 1×2 odds is losing
- Underdog (KO) – A team with greater kick-off 1×2 odds
- Underdog losing (KO) – A team with greater kick-off 1×2 odds is losing
- Over – Visible only in case of a goal-line event
- Under – Visible only in case of a goal-line event
- Value – a number used in equation
- Minimum – used only if the “Less than, equal to” equation option chosen
In case of the Odds type set:
- Odds – a number used in equation
- Line – the line of the market
- Min. & Max. odds – Minimum and Maximum odds
- Sum – the default value, used in most cases.
- % – the percentage value means that the difference in stats is being taken in percentage. For instance, if you would like to find a match where one of the teams has double the other team’s dangerous attacks then set the Value in the previous field at 66 and use the % Value type.
See how the formula works for double or triple difference in stats:
Double Dangerous Attacks 12-24 => 24/36 = 0.66 * 100 = 66%
Triple Dangerous Attacks 27-9 => 27/36 = 0.75 * 100 = 75%
NB! It is always advisable to double check whether the alert is cross-referenced with the data in previous games, H2H, team info, and comparison (mutual opponents) tabs.
Backtesting Results: 5 Winning strategies for Asian Handicap & Asian Corners bets (2020)
Many of you are already familiar with the backtesting system, but if you are not, we recommend reading the following article first: In-Play Notifications Backtesting System. In a nutshell, the backtesting system provides you a unique opportunity to determine your custom notifications’ profitability without need to collect data for months. With the latest update – […]
Want to become one of the greatest ballers that has ever lived? (2020)
Just like legends, ballers are not born, ballers are made. The secret is hard work, effort and dedication. Once you master it, you will become a true champion; you win; you beat odds like never before. A real baller is always one step ahead of bookmakers thanks to comprehensive knowledge, the right attitude, and ice […]
In-Play Notifications Backtesting System (2020)
Detailed football statistics for betting have come a long way since the early days. Statistics platforms have become a lot more comprehensive by providing not only statistical numbers, but also great insight and a wide range of tools for successful betting. We all know just how powerful BetBallers can be and how many endless possibilities […]
We’ve just released an update to the app that includes a handy new feature for mobile bettors. The pressure index charts are now available on the in-play view and can be activated by toggling on the pressure index button. This feature is great for those looking for momentum on live games on the go. Just […]
Two new significant features have been added to the app. From now on, it is possible to keep a record of teams better by adding match and team notes. You can add, edit and delete notes on the site or app as both results are synced. Set an alert to target specific odds and lines […]
Like fine wine, we are getting better over time – we have launched a new app with an improved user interface for a more efficient and better user experience. With a new code-base, it is way easier to add new features to the app; thus, let us know what should be the next feature to […]