We have designed a range of filters for any taste, from corner to over bettors. Use them to increase the chance of spotting value bets or just filter matches based on personal preferences to ease the in-play betting process. Read below about the filters that are on the site and get to know their functionality to make most of them.
- SCORE (0 – 0) – Match’s current score is 0-0
- SCORE EVEN (E.G. 1-1, 2-2) – Match’s current score is a draw
- STARTING DROPPING ODDS (LAST) – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and last odds
- STARTING DROPPING ODDS (KICK-OFF) – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and kick-off odds
- KICK-OFF DROPPING ODDS – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between kick-off and last odds
- MOMENTUM CHANGE – When one of the teams has in the “Last 15 minutes dangerous attacks” column over 80 percent or an underdog has performed well with the Asian Handicap set +0,5 or higher and has in the “Last 15 minutes dangerous attacks” column over 65 percent.
- FAVOURITE TEAM IS LOSING (BASED ON KICK-OFF ODDS) – Matches where a team with -0.5 Asian Handicap or even lower line is currently losing based on kick-off odds
- FAVOURITE TEAM IS LOSING (BASED ON CUR. AH ODDS) – Matches where a team with -0.5 Asian Handicap or even lower line is currently losing based on current odds
- UNDERDOG PERFORMING WELL – Underdog’s Asian Handicap is higher than +0.5 and their total percentage of Dangerous Attacks is 65 percent or higher
- FAVOURITE TEAM PERFORMING WELL – A team on minus Asian Handicap is performing extremely well and has a Dangerous Attacks count of 80 percent or higher
- EVEN TEAMS – Matches where the Asian Handicap line is set either at 0 or -0.25/+0.25
- CORNERS MOMENTUM – Matches where there is a shift in momentum of corners in 2nd half. For example, when the home side is up 2-0 on corners going into Half-Time, but then away side counters 2-0 on corners in the 2nd half (2-2). Some of the corners in matches will be early pressure but this filter would provide the chance to see if the wind has an effect on the game.
- GOAL DIFFERENCE 1 – The score difference is one goal
- GOAL DIFFERENCE 2 – The score difference is two goals
- FH OVER 0.5 – Matches where the 1st-half Goal-line is set on 0.5
- AC MARKET – Matches available in the Asian Corners market on the In-Play or Schedule page
- H2H – Matches with head to head statistics
- H2H AH – Matches where one team has covered the initial Asian Handicap line at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- H2H GL OVER – Matches where the initial “Over” line of Goal-line has been covered at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- H2H GL UNDER – Matches where the initial “Under” line of Goal-line has been covered at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- GOALS – Likelihood stats of different goal markets based on the last 10 games.
- CORNERS – Likelihood stats of different corner markets based on the last 10 games.
Filters on the Match Page
- SHOW HOME – Team’s matches played at own venue
- SHOW AWAY – Team’s matches played at opponent’s venue
- SHOW WITH DROPPING ODDS – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and kick-off odds
- SHOW LOST AS FAVOURITE – Matches where the team was on minus Asian Handicap line but lost the game
- SHOW WON AS UNDERDOG – Matches where the team was on plus Asian Handicap line but won the game
- w/o stats – Matches with partial statistics
- SHOW 1ST HALF STATS – Statistics at half-time
Many of you are already familiar with the backtesting system, but if you are not, we recommend reading the following article first: In-Play Notifications Backtesting System. In a nutshell, the backtesting system provides you a unique opportunity to determine your custom notifications’ profitability without need to collect data for months. With the latest update – […]
Just like legends, ballers are not born, ballers are made. The secret is hard work, effort and dedication. Once you master it, you will become a true champion; you win; you beat odds like never before. A real baller is always one step ahead of bookmakers thanks to comprehensive knowledge, the right attitude, and ice […]
Detailed football statistics for betting have come a long way since the early days. Statistics platforms have become a lot more comprehensive by providing not only statistical numbers, but also great insight and a wide range of tools for successful betting. We all know just how powerful BetBallers can be and how many endless possibilities […]
Baller, long time no see! The last couple of months have been busy ones for our team. Here is the latest list of the most notable updates that will help you gear up your game. Likelihood stats of cards, these stats are available on both the team and match page, as well as on the […]
We have spent a lot of time on improving the backtesting system lately. Here is a quick rundown of the latest notable updates: We have increased the number of games processed by the backtesting system up to 80,000, which is around one year of games A backtest run takes into account the values of favourited […]
We know nobody wants to hear about the changes “under the hood” such as tweaking the backtesting system and server. Therefore, let’s get down to business, we have made the Teams info tab stats filterable by league on the match page. All stats such as averages, likelihood, variance and scoring minutes are calculated based on […]