We have designed a range of filters for any taste, from corner to over bettors. Use them to increase the chance of spotting value bets or just filter matches based on personal preferences to ease the in-play betting process. Read below about the filters that are on the site and get to know their functionality to make most of them.
- SCORE (0 – 0) – Match’s current score is 0-0
- SCORE EVEN (E.G. 1-1, 2-2) – Match’s current score is a draw
- STARTING DROPPING ODDS (LAST) – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and last odds
- STARTING DROPPING ODDS (KICK-OFF) – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and kick-off odds
- KICK-OFF DROPPING ODDS – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between kick-off and last odds
- MOMENTUM CHANGE – When one of the teams has in the “Last 15 minutes dangerous attacks” column over 80 percent or an underdog has performed well with the Asian Handicap set +0,5 or higher and has in the “Last 15 minutes dangerous attacks” column over 65 percent.
- FAVOURITE TEAM IS LOSING (BASED ON KICK-OFF ODDS) – Matches where a team with -0.5 Asian Handicap or even lower line is currently losing based on kick-off odds
- FAVOURITE TEAM IS LOSING (BASED ON CUR. AH ODDS) – Matches where a team with -0.5 Asian Handicap or even lower line is currently losing based on current odds
- UNDERDOG PERFORMING WELL – Underdog’s Asian Handicap is higher than +0.5 and their total percentage of Dangerous Attacks is 65 percent or higher
- FAVOURITE TEAM PERFORMING WELL – A team on minus Asian Handicap is performing extremely well and has a Dangerous Attacks count of 80 percent or higher
- EVEN TEAMS – Matches where the Asian Handicap line is set either at 0 or -0.25/+0.25
- CORNERS MOMENTUM – Matches where there is a shift in momentum of corners in 2nd half. For example, when the home side is up 2-0 on corners going into Half-Time, but then away side counters 2-0 on corners in the 2nd half (2-2). Some of the corners in matches will be early pressure but this filter would provide the chance to see if the wind has an effect on the game.
- GOAL DIFFERENCE 1 – The score difference is one goal
- GOAL DIFFERENCE 2 – The score difference is two goals
- FH OVER 0.5 – Matches where the 1st-half Goal-line is set on 0.5
- AC MARKET – Matches available in the Asian Corners market on the In-Play or Schedule page
- H2H – Matches with head to head statistics
- H2H AH – Matches where one team has covered the initial Asian Handicap line at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- H2H GL OVER – Matches where the initial “Over” line of Goal-line has been covered at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- H2H GL UNDER – Matches where the initial “Under” line of Goal-line has been covered at least 80% of the time based on head to head matches
- GOALS – Likelihood stats of different goal markets based on the last 10 games.
- CORNERS – Likelihood stats of different corner markets based on the last 10 games.
Filters on the Match Page
- SHOW HOME – Team’s matches played at own venue
- SHOW AWAY – Team’s matches played at opponent’s venue
- SHOW WITH DROPPING ODDS – Matches where 1×2 odds have changed significantly (10% or more) based on the difference between starting and kick-off odds
- SHOW LOST AS FAVOURITE – Matches where the team was on minus Asian Handicap line but lost the game
- SHOW WON AS UNDERDOG – Matches where the team was on plus Asian Handicap line but won the game
- w/o stats – Matches with partial statistics
- SHOW 1ST HALF STATS – Statistics at half-time
Hi Guys, some time has passed now since we last presented on the power of BetBallers and all its features. And, since we have evolved significantly since then, we think it is time again to take a look at the latest features and how they can be used best to your advantage. Those of […]
Hi guys, the following video will give you a quick insight of the BetBallers site and its features. The In-Play view We are covering games from 3 different sources: The main view has the best coverage of the games and markets which means you will probably spend most of the time on this page searching […]
Variance Stats (aka Error Stats) The variance stats show an average difference from the starting handicap line. It gives you an idea of whether a team is over/undervalued and shows which league/teams the market has priced most inaccurately in the past. The calculation is: [Team’s score difference] -/+ [Team’s starting line]; always using the absolute […]
We have been working hard in December, just like Santa Claus’ little helpers. Thanks to the continuous developments on the notification system, we have launched the following updates: Added the Min. Number of Previous Matches event under the Likelihood type on the custom notifications system. From now on, it’s possible for likelihood/averages notifications to specify the number […]
Yo ballers, simply put the notifications tab is on steroids like Arnold Schwarzenegger back in days. From now on it, is possible to track the results of notifications you have received by filtering them by the following markets: Goal Line (over/under); Asian Handicap (-/+); Asian Corners (over/under). In addition, it is possible to see either […]
We have hit another home run with the latest update! A new feature, the likelihood scanner, has been added on the In-Play and Schedule page. It means that from now on, you can filter the list of football games by the averages and likelihood stats you set on the scanner. There is also an option […]