We have spent a lot of time on improving the backtesting system lately. Here is a quick rundown of the latest notable updates:
- We have increased the number of games processed by the backtesting system up to 80,000, which is around one year of games
- A backtest run takes into account the values of favourited options and included/excluded leagues you have set on a custom notification panel.
- Multiple bugs have been fixed in the backtesting system, which affected some rules related to half-time stats and results in a CSV file
- Added a new option to filter pre-set notifications based on your favourited leagues, teams, and matches, which means you won’t receive any notifications about leagues, teams, and matches you don’t follow
- Variance stats rankings of teams and leagues are available on the statistics page; find out which teams and leagues have been priced most inaccurately lately
Additionally, we recommend reading one of the latest articles we have published: https://betballers.com/backtesting-winning-strategies-for-asian-handicap-corners-bets/ Which covers 5 profitable betting strategies for Asian Handicap and Asian Corners bets. ROI from 11.6% up to 21.6%. Can’t get much better than this or what?
We know nobody wants to hear about the changes “under the hood” such as tweaking the backtesting system and server. Therefore, let’s get down to business, we have made the Teams info tab stats filterable by league on the match page. All stats such as averages, likelihood, variance and scoring minutes are calculated based on […]
We are second to none for a damn good reason. Many great features were launched in April, most of them related to the custom notifications system. But there was one, a long-awaited feature, that outshine everything else. Meet the chosen one, one and the only – the backtesting system. The given system gives you a […]
Pressure Index Stats Betting is never dead if you know how to handle a lethal weapon like BetBallers against bookies. With the latest updates, you will get more ammo to your betting arsenal. Let’s get down to business; you can enable a new column “Last X Pressure Index” on the settings tab, which is a […]
Latest blog posts
Many of you are already familiar with the backtesting system, but if you are not, we recommend reading the following article first: In-Play Notifications Backtesting System. In a nutshell, the backtesting system provides you a unique opportunity to determine your custom notifications’ profitability without need to collect data for months. With the latest update – […]
Just like legends, ballers are not born, ballers are made. The secret is hard work, effort and dedication. Once you master it, you will become a true champion; you win; you beat odds like never before. A real baller is always one step ahead of bookmakers thanks to comprehensive knowledge, the right attitude, and ice […]
Detailed football statistics for betting have come a long way since the early days. Statistics platforms have become a lot more comprehensive by providing not only statistical numbers, but also great insight and a wide range of tools for successful betting. We all know just how powerful BetBallers can be and how many endless possibilities […]